Saturday, February 17, 2007

2. Miss December 2007


Now let's move on, as they say, from that pathological story with which we started thi blog.

(Full disclosure requirement: Stories herein must involve a New York City resident. Thank God I don't know whether the young woman written up in the prior post is in fact a native. I merely assume she is and my male intuition tells me she is.

(On the other hand, I may show me mercy and allow in echt New York stories whether or not residents are even included. You know, location and vibe are enough.... But if I did that, I'd direct you all to this site -- it would be mandatory reading!)

Anyway:

Ladies and gentlemen -- I give you (mostly the latter, I'm sure) Sin City's Miss December 2007.

And the story, as it were: We have a co-worker in the office that works part time at a men's entertainment club in the Bronx. They did a 2007 calendar and my co-worker modeled. And, I am advised, she's normally employed there as a waitress, not in, you know (I wouldn't) entertainment).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home